Emergency Home Glass Repair & Replacement
Glass Doctor of Moorhead provides peace of mind when you experience inconvenient glass breaks with its emergency window repair services. Our specialists are on-call 24 hours a day, every day of the week. We take the inconvenience out of glass repairs.
Dependable Emergency Window Repair Services
Window breaks compromise the security of your home. If you experience a break during the winter, the freezing air that enters your home is a health hazard to your family and pets. Whenever glass breaks, it’s never a bad time to call Glass Doctor of Moorhead. Our emergency window repair services reestablish your home’s security, save energy and reduce your exposure to the elements.
Cleaning and Boarding Broken Glass
Glass cleaning requires times, careful attention to details and a disruption-free environment. Since the ideal scenario may not be available when you need an emergency window repair, the specialists at Glass Doctor of Moorhead will clean and dispose of the broken glass upon request. If we have the respective pane of glass in stock, we’ll repair the window right away. Otherwise, we’ll place boards over the broken window and install the replacement within the next few days.
Residential Glass Services
In addition to window repairs, our team offers comprehensive glass solutions for your home. When you’re renovating or remodeling, let us update your windows with energy-saving insulated glass units. Our specialists also perform glass-related installations, renovations, repairs and design services. Custom pieces that we install include:
- Tabletops and shelves
- Shower doors and tub enclosures
- Doors and door glass
When a window breaks, but doesn’t require an emergency window repair, our glass specialists replace the glass pane and seal within the current frame. This saves you the expense of purchasing a new window and the hassle of finding a frame that matches. Glass Doctor of Moorhead follows a similar approach with insulated glass units, such as double pane windows.
If you’re on a tight budget, have a broken window, are familiar with home improvement techniques, please let us know. To lower the cost of your glass repair, a glass specialist will gladly walk you through the necessary steps to remove the broken window safely so you can drop it off at our Moorhead shop. After a few days, come by the shop to pick up the fixed window and reinstall it in your home.
Advantage Plan® for Residential Customers
Homeowner’s insurance policies sometimes don’t cover certain types of glass or window breaks. To complement the coverage that you do have, Glass Doctor of Moorhead invites you to participate in the Advantage Plan. The Advantage Plan is a membership program that’s available to the public, and you can sign up at any time of the year. Being a member gives you special benefits, including:
- Discounted prices and services: Receive 15% off glass replacements and repairs for your home and vehicle.
- Priority scheduling: From emergency window repair services to design consultations, Advantage Plan members get bumped to the top of the list.
- Breakage guarantees: When we replace the glass in your home, we’ll guarantee the respective piece against breakage if you have an active membership. Exclusions apply.
- Free home glass inspection: When you sign up, a glass specialist will inspect and take expert measurements of the glass pieces in your home. We save this information in your file. In the event that you ever need a glass repair or replacement, we’ll already have the necessary measurements on hand, allowing us to speed up the repair process.
- Transfer your membership: If you sell your home and have an active Advantage Plan membership, we’ll transfer your account to the new homeowners.
Glass Doctor of Moorhead’s emergency window repair services takes the stress out of unexpected glass breaks. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive glass solutions or to schedule a repair.