National Accounts Program
Good service, trustworthiness and efficiency should be consistent with your brand, no matter where your business sites are located throughout North Dakota and the U.S. Glass Doctor® has more than 260 sites in North America, and like you, we strive to give our customers the same high quality of service at every location.
It’s important to keep your business running efficiently and uninterrupted, even when there’s been damage due to weather or vandalism. Ward County businesses depend on Glass Doctor of Minot for fast repair or replacement when their properties or vehicle fleets suffer glass damage. We also want our friends and neighbors to get the best prices possible. That’s why we recommend our area businesses take advantage of our national business repair accounts service. Membership benefits include:
- Volume pricing: National Accounts receive 10% to 30% off regular pricing on top of already reduced rates.
- Nationwide pricing: Your company receives the same pricing at every location throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Centralized dispatching: Your dedicated toll-free number gives all of your locations ease of contact.
- Centralized billing: Your locations will have one billing site, and you can email or call-in work orders.
- Real-time account management: You can view nationwide work requests, dispatches, invoices and billing information online.
- Priority response: We’ll make glass repairs or replacements as quickly as possible and at a time that works best for you so your business flow is uninterrupted.
- Priority emergency service: In the event of area-wide damage, Glass Doctor of Minot will give your locations a higher priority level, no matter the time of the call. If you take advantage of our Advance Measurement program, we may be able to replace your broken glass during the first visit, saving you money and valuable time.
Call 855-971-6161 or contact Glass Doctor of Minot today to learn more about our national business repair accounts program. We’ll schedule a free, onsite consultation to discuss the glass or mirror fixtures and features your company needs.