You’ll be surprised how a custom mirror, or a wall full of them, transforms your home or business, making it lighter, brighter and visually more spacious. The possibilities are nearly endless. Glass Doctor® of Middletown, NJ make is easy to pick the best mirrors for every space. We provide design advice, professional measurement and expert installation to completely renovate your space with custom mirrors. Count on our specialists to transform your home or business with custom mirrors!
Interior Enhancements with Custom Mirrors
Showcase Collections, Art, Sculpture or Awards
- Show off important items in your home with custom mirrors.
- A custom mirror focuses attention on valuable, beautiful or unique objects you collect and display. Place custom mirrors behind the items.
- Mirrors bring attention and whimsy to a wall of photos. Intersperse a few framed or hanging mirrors amongst your photos.
- Mirrors add impact to an art piece. Reflect a painting, sculpture, vase of flowers or furniture item by placing a mirror on the opposite wall.
- Round mirrors highlight a fireplace. Or try an oval framed mirror over the mantel.
Enlarge, Lighten and Brighten
Mirrors remodel your home with a little visual sleight of hand. Double the size of a room with a wall of mirrors. Mirrors make the sun reach areas of your home that are often in shadow and reflect indoor lighting attractively in the evening. Where there are not enough windows, create them with mirrors.
To bring more light into your home's interior, consider the following custom mirror ideas:
- Make your entryway more welcoming by magnifying the light with a mirror wall.
- Brighten up a dark alcove or corner with mirrors cut to fit.
- Place a large mirror on the wall opposite a window or patio doors to make the view even more striking.
- Hang a custom mirror on the dining room wall to multiply the effect of a beautiful chandelier over the table.
Add Custom-Made Grandeur to a Room
Glass Doctor of Middletown can custom-create framed mirrors to match your style and home furnishings. These bespoke touches can unify your decor and give your home a finished look.
Consider these room-by-room custom mirror ideas:
- Add full-length mirrors to your dressing room or to sliding closet doors. The effect is elegant and luxurious. For a hint of the unexpected, choose a shape other than rectangular.
- Give your minimalist kitchen a modern effect by adding a mirrored backsplash.
- Order a column of tall or floor-to-ceiling mirrors to make ceilings appear higher and add a sense of drama to the room.
- Install custom, framed vanity mirrors above your bedroom dressing table or bathroom sinks, adding designer flair to a space where basic, ho-hum mirrors often sit.
- Turn your den into a dance studio with a wall of mirrors.
- Use a mirror behind your bed in place of a headboard.
Wander around your home and see where you feel a mirror will best impact your decor. Contact the experts in glass and custom mirrors at Glass Doctor of Middletown for a free in-home consultation and bring your custom mirror ideas to life.