Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
A glass shower enclosure creates a beautiful centerpiece for any bathroom. Not only does it attract light, it anchors the room and adds to your home's resale value. Glass Doctor® of Montgomery County offers a wide variety of shower door designs, from simple and basic to intricate and elegant. You can even custom design your own look!
One of our glass specialists will take you step-by-step through the process of creating a new look for your bathroom, including the initial phases of design, planning a budget, installing your product and maintaining its beauty for years to come.
Before you begin shopping and designing your new tub or shower enclosure, take into consideration your bathroom's build.
- Walls: Wall composition affects support capability, so knowing if your walls are tile or drywall is important. Additionally, stud location will affect where your enclosure is built.
- Efficiency: You want to choose a shower head that doesn't create waste by spraying water outside of the shower enclosure when the door is open and the water is turned on.
- Air Flow: The last thing you want is moisture build up, which could eventually create mold. If you don't have proper ventilation in your fully tiled shower, Glass Doctor of Montgomery County will install a glass steam room kit to ensure proper ventilation is achieved. Allow Glass Doctor experts to perform a thorough ventilation examination for you.
If you want a customized shower door or tub enclosure, but don't know where to begin, use our research and links to jumpstart your design session.
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Your new bathroom is waiting. Schedule your one-on-one consultation with a Glass Doctor of Montgomery County specialist today!