Shower Doors and Bathtub Accessories
Change your bathroom from ordinary to extraordinary with the help of Glass Doctor. We will bring new life to your bathroom with our custom glass shower doors or tub enclosure. Your shower or tub will become the main attraction of the bathroom. We can help you find the style of enclosure or door you like. We offer a variety of styles, like classic, modern, or more ornate. We can also design within your budget and guide you every step of the way.
To provide you with a wide number of options, Glass Doctor has trained service professionals that will help you decide between different frame options.
Frameless shower doors are great for a modern look to make your bathroom look and feel larger. They do not have a metal frame on the tempered glass. This glass can be between 3/8 inch and ½ inch thick. We can use headers, U-channels, and clips to keep the frame in place.
Frame shower enclosures use metal frames to hold the glass together. This means the glass can be thinner. Typically, framed glass enclosures use tempered glass that is 5/32 and 3/16-inch-thick.
If you are between our frameless or framed shower enclosure options, then semi-frameless is perfect. There will be metal around the edges of the glass panels, but no frames on the inside of the shower. This type of frame works for customers who want a modern look but want a metal frame. Semi-frameless enclosures use tempered glass that is 3/8 to ¼ inch thick.
Deciding to upgrade your bathroom space requires a bit of planning. You should take into consideration the elements of design and implementation before you begin your project.
- The structure and materials of your bathroom wall will have wall studs. These studs will determine the maximum weight of glass that you can use.
- Choosing a different showerhead will change how the water falls in your shower or tub. Different styles will also affect the spray radius.
- Our team of specialists will take measurements to make sure everything is correct. This also helps them perform a better installation.
- Ventilation is important to prevent mold and mildew buildup. It also helps prevent damage. The experts at Glass Doctor will check the airflow in your bathroom during your free consultation.
Your tub enclosure and shower door design will depend on the materials on the bathroom walls. If the tub enclosure or shower door uses heavy glass, more support may be needed. Many enclosures and shower doors have metal frames. The frames add an attractive accent to your bathroom. If you have space in your bathroom, a frameless design may suit your decorative style. No matter the layout of your bathroom, Glass Doctor provides multiple styles.
- Corner Shower: This uses a glass door and at least one other glass panel. The door can attach to either the wall or glass. It can be opened either left or right.
- NEO angle: This consists of three panels of glass and two corners.
- Sliding Doors: This type of door uses a track so you can easily slide your door open and closed.
- Custom: The professionals at Glass Doctor of have the knowledge and skills to create your ideal shower or bathtub enclosure.
Glass Doctor of also provides laser cut designs and regular glass patterns. We can offer clear or colored glass and heavy glass patterns that fit your style. Below are the options that our service professionals provide.
Browse our online resources for inspiration and information when you plan the transformation of your shower or bath.
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Don’t delay your bathroom makeover for another year. Our experts are ready to partner with you to transform that lifeless tub or shower into a showpiece for your home. For quality, customer-driven glass solutions in the Los Lunas area, Glass Doctor of Los Lunas is at your service. Call or schedule an appointment today, and let our team make your dreams of a beautifully renewed bathroom come true!