Advance Measurement System
When bad things happen to good businesses, you need a partner you can trust. Glass Doctor® of Lafayette offers Advance Measurement, a service designed to get your business back up and running after an accident or incident that results in broken glass.
Advance Measurement Care
Making Advance Measurement part of your business recovery plan is a smart move. When you sign up, we send one of our specialists to your facility to survey and measure your doors, windows and any other glass that is essential to your business’s success. Then, when you need emergency glass services, we’ll be able to assist you in getting your business up and running again.
Making Faster Repairs and Replacements
When we know what glass you have in your facility, we’re able to respond more quickly. When glass breaks, all you have to do is call us and we’ll match the glass in your business with the panes we have in stock. This allows us to quickly come out to your business, clean up the mess and repair or replace the broken glass. If we don’t have the glass in stock, we’ll board up the broken doors and windows and order the glass. Then we will install it as soon as possible.
Offering an Array of Benefits
The benefits of Advance Measurement go beyond faster emergency repairs. They include:
- Cost savings because we are usually able to complete repairs and installations in one trip
- The convenience of not having your business transactions interrupted by broken glass
- Reduced liability to your customers, staff and others
- Improved security because your facility will be secured as soon as possible with a high-quality board-up or replaced glass
- Protecting your brand, your customers and community will appreciate how quickly you address the damage.
Our Advance Measurement service ensures you’ll have a good glass repair and replacement partner on your side in case glass damage happens to your business. Contact us today to talk about your options and ask about pre-establishing credit so Advance Measurement fits seamlessly into your business recovery plan.