G12 Windshield Guarantee
Glass Doctor® of Kitchener-Waterloo is committed to restoring the visual clarity of your windshield and your vehicle’s architectural strength with our windshield replacement and repair services. Whenever a new windshield is installed by our specialists, you also receive the G12® Guarantee. With the guarantee, if your new windshield is chipped, cracked or broken within 12 months of the original replacement date, we will repair or replace it free of charge. The G12 Guarantee is a one-time-only offer that does not cover the cost of labour, moulding, clips or the installation kit.
The Importance of a Windshield Replacement and Repair
The windshield is part of a vehicle’s safety restraint system, or SRS, which also includes seatbelts and airbags. If any of these components are damaged, it compromises the effectiveness of the SRS. In addition to protecting you from road debris and the elements, your windshield’s main purpose is to keep you safe and inside the vehicle in a collision or rollover accident. When it is in good condition, a windshield promotes the architectural strength of your vehicle. It prevents the roof from collapsing and supports proper airbag deployment.
If your windshield has any damage, even a small chip, the glass could become a dangerous projectile in a collision. The force of the airbags may also prevent a damaged windshield from performing an essential duty - keeping passengers inside the vehicle.
As soon as you notice a chip or crack in your windshield, contact Glass Doctor of Kitchener-Waterloo.
Our team will always attempt to repair your auto glass before performing a windshield replacement. When a repair is a safe option, the techniques that our glass specialists use are as effective as a windshield replacement in regards to restoring your vehicle. You’ll also enjoy these added benefits:
- Save money: Repairs cost less than a windshield replacement.
- Eco-Friendly: The glass in windshield is often not recyclable. A repair keeps your windshield out of a landfill.
- Save time: Glass specialists perform most repairs in under an hour.
- Convenience: We will work around your schedule to perform a repair at a location that is convenient for you.
- Maintain the G12Guarantee: If you have G12 Guarantee protection on a new windshield, a repair will not cancel the remaining term.
G12 Value Package
Glass Doctor of Kitchener-Waterloo offers the G12 Value Package as an option that you can purchase to complement the original warranty. The Value Package includes the cost of clips, moulding, labour and the installation kit. The package also includes a new pair of wiper blades and the Clear Choice™ glass treatment.
- The G12 Guarantee’s term lasts 12 months and begins the day of the windshield replacement.
- You must report windshield claims to the original Glass Doctor that performed the replacement service before the guarantee expires.
- The warranty only covers normal road hazards.
- The windshield replacement or repair must take place at a physical Glass Doctor location.
- The guarantee does not cover windshield damage caused by fraud, collisions, intentional acts or acts of God.
- The guarantee does not apply to buses or motor coaches.
- The guarantee does not apply to class 7 or 8 heavy-duty trucks.
At Glass Doctor of Kitchener-Waterloo, your safety is our top priority. Our glass specialists undergo extensive training and follow Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standards (AGRSS®) for all the comprehensive auto glass services performed. With the G12 Guarantee, there is no excuse to put off a windshield replacement or repair any longer. Call us today or schedule an appointment online.
Some exclusions may apply.