Custom mirrors are a practical design addition used to brighten rooms and add the look of space to small areas. Custom mirrors create points of interest in rooms that improve the aesthetics and ambiance of homes and businesses. Glass Doctor® of St. Croix Valley experts have the capability to customize mirrors to suit your specifications. Talk with our specialists to learn more about our custom mirrors, which come in all types, shapes and sizes, and how we can meet your decoration needs.
Increase Depth and the Perception of Space
Careful placement of mirrors creates attractive accents and a spacious modern look. Allow the team at Glass Doctor of St. Croix Valley to beautify your space with our products, which include:
- Mirrored wall: Make small spaces such as foyers, hallways and powder rooms appear larger by installing specialty mirrors.
- Accent mirrors: Install statement mirrors over headboards, fireplaces or other furniture and objects.
- Mirrored backsplash: A custom mirror backsplash adds depth to your kitchen.
Allow the specialists at Glass Doctor of St. Croix Valley to accentuate the best features of your home with custom mirrors.
Accent Artwork and Decor
Custom mirrors provide an excellent solution for highlighting your decor and existing artwork. Glass Doctor of St. Croix Valley fabricates and shapes custom mirrors to fit with precision. The vast selection of tints, finishes and frames guarantees that you can add a personal touch to mirror products, such as:
- Framed mirrors: Framed mirrors revitalize walls and spaces where you display favorite artwork and family photographs.
- Mirrored shelves: Create breathtaking 360-degree views of favorite paintings, photographs, sculptures, or prized collectibles.
- Hanging mirrors: Use mirrors to redirect natural light to spotlight collectibles, heirlooms or display your art collection.
Glass Doctor of St. Croix Valley specialists provide you the insights and information you need to decide on the right solution for your space.
Enhance Natural Light
Install custom mirrors adjacent to the window in order to amplify the amount of natural light in a space. Glass Doctor of St. Croix Valley offers a variety of choices, including:
- Bedroom mirrors: Amplify the natural light from windows, door, skylights as well as light generated by fixtures and lamps.
- Mounted mirrors: Mirrors increase the illumination produced by desk lamps, floor lamps and other light-emitting sources.
Glass Doctor of St. Croix Valley glass specialists work with you to reach your design objectives, to optimize the use of light and save money on electricity costs.
Install a full-length mirror in your closet, bathroom or foyer to make it easy to take a final look at your attire before heading out the door. Design options for full-length mirrors include:
- Framed mirrors: Give you bathroom a touch of class and wonder by installing custom frame.
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: We offer a variety of styles to match your taste and to complete head-to-toes inspections.
Contact Glass Doctor St. Croix Valley for expert assistance and help to create a fascinating indoor environment with attractive glass decor. Our glass experts will arrive to perform a free consultation, conduct measurements and make practical recommendations every step of the way.