G12® Road Hazard Guarantee
When Glass Doctor® of Beaufort County replaces your windshield, your safety is our highest priority. Our glass specialists restore your windshield's strength and crystal clear view using quality parts and materials. We follow Auto Glass Safety Council (AGSC®), using only the industry's best practices and tools to complete every installation. When you drive away with your new windshield, you are covered with our G12® Windshield Road Hazard Guarantee. We promise to repair or replace your windshield if it cracks or breaks due to a road hazard within 12 months after we replace it.
G12 Guarantee Conditions
- Your windshield replacement guarantee allows a single windshield replacement during the 12-month guarantee period.
- Guaranteed repairs must be performed at a Glass Doctor location. Any work must be reported to Glass Doctor of Beaufort County.
- Incidents are covered only when you report them before your G12 Guarantee expiration date.
- G12 Guarantees damage due solely to road hazards.
- Before we perform a guaranteed windshield replacement, we will attempt an economical, eco-friendly windshield repair.
- Repairs do not void the remaining months of your windshield replacement guarantee.
- Your G12 Road Hazard Guarantee exclusively covers glass and repair work. This coverage package does not include windshield kit, molding, clips or installation labor costs.
Glass Doctor of Beaufort County provides our customers with an extra layer of protection. For vehicle owners interested in an even greater guarantee, discuss upgrade options with our glass specialists:
- Future Installation Option: This package guarantees the additional costs for the labor, kit, molding and clips not covered by the basic G12 Guarantee.
- Value Package: Get all the protection of our Future Installation Option plus Clear Choice™ windshield treatment and new wiper blades.
G12 Guarantee Exclusions
- Your G12 guarantee doesn’t cover damage due to a collision, intentional act, fraud or an act of God.
- Your guarantee does not cover windshield damage to Class A motor coaches, buses, or to Class seven or eight heavy duty trucks.
At Glass Doctor of Beaufort County, we are proud to offer our G12 guarantees to drivers in Hilton Head. It’s the extra step we take to keep you driving safely on the road. contact us to learn more.
Some exclusions may apply.