Advance Measurement System
Every company needs a business disaster recovery plan to help ensure that you remain open or reopen as soon as possible after storm damage, burglary or another disaster. Anything less may put your business at risk for lost revenue. That’s why Glass Doctor® of Beaufort County offers an Advance Measurement system to help your Hilton Head business recover quickly from disaster. Our specialists come to your facility, precisely measuring each glass product, including windows, doors and cases. We then record the exact type and size of glass needed, as well as any specific safety glass requirements. This information is recorded on a diagram of your facility, with glass pane locations numbered.
Faster Emergency Repairs
The Advance Measurement system allows you to access the information needed to quickly and efficiently replace your panes. Simply consult your diagram and report the numbers that correspond to your broken glass. Call us, day or night, and we’ll check to see if we have your glass in stock. If so, we’ll respond immediately and complete your installation in just one visit, avoiding additional cost and board-up service. We’ll also be able to pre-establish your credit and contact information if you’d like, making the entire process go even more quickly and smoothly.
If you have glass that breaks frequently, we’ll pre-order it and keep it ready for when you need it.
Benefits of Advance Measurement
- Speed of service: We’ll be able to complete your entire installation in one trip.
- Savings: With just one visit from our specialists, your costs will be lower. Multiple visits cost you in terms of both time and money.
- Uninterrupted business: We’ll help you keep your facility open, ensuring you don’t have to shut down and lose business while you wait for a repair.
- Improved facility appearance: Our specialists will quickly restore your facility to its normal appearance, fixing unsightly damage that reflects poorly on your business.
- Decreased liability: When your damage is repaired quickly, employees and customers are less likely to be injured.
- Restored security: We’ll make your facility safe from increased exposure to theft and the elements.
Schedule an appointment with Glass Doctor of Beaufort County today to create a disaster recovery plan to protect your Hilton Head business. Preparation before disaster strikes is the key to ensuring that your business continues to operate as normal.