Windshield Repair and Replacement
If your vehicle ever suffers windshield damage, it’s important to act quickly and responsibly in order to achieve the best possible outcome. Ignoring any chips or cracks will result in the accumulation of debris, ultimately worsening the condition of your windshield and subsequently putting you at risk. Don’t delay windshield work! Pass your vehicle on to the trustworthy hands of Glass Doctor® of Northeast GA, in Hiawassee and our team of highly skilled glass specialists will do the rest.
Our staff possess the greatest auto glass care knowledge, ability and resources across Hiawassee, providing a customer-focused service that makes you feel comfortable from the moment you arrange your first appointment. We work alongside you every step of the way, ensuring that you feel safe in the knowledge that your vehicle is being handled by some of the finest glass care specialists in the state.
Our specialists will help you to make an informed decision with regards to fixing your windshield, deducing whether a repair is necessary or alternatively if replacement is a better option. When evaluating your windshield, our specialists use specific criteria to determine which option is best:
- Size: Repair is possible for any chips smaller than 3/8 inch and cracks less than three inches long.
- Location: Most cracks are repairable unless they sit in direct line with the driver’s sight.
- Timespan: The sooner that windshield damage is addressed, the more likely it is that a repair will be possible.
If Glass Doctor of Northeast GA specialists determine that repair is the most appropriate option for your windshield, a specific professional process will be set in motion. Our team begins by removing any debris from the impacted windshield area, and then injects a special resin into the glass. After the resin has cured we thoroughly polish your windshield to restore clarity. Our windshield repair is:
- Timesaving: Windshield repairs typically take no longer than one hour.
- Frugal: Many insurance companies cover simple windshield repairs, and the whole process may even be completely free in some cases.
- Simple: Glass Doctor of Northeast GA works with a wide variety of insurance carriers, so we know how to file the paperwork. Plus we come to you to perform repairs.
- Green: Environmentally friendly practices are employed and your old glass is kept out of a landfill.
When you consider how fundamental your windshield is to your vehicle’s structure, seeking an immediate solution ought to be any vehicle owner's first priority. Fortunately, Glass Doctor of Northeast GA, in Hiawassee is able to offer assistance even when your windshield is damaged beyond repair. Our team will conduct an exceptional replacement service that will restore the your vehicle and ensures your safety on the road. Our five-step process assures your safety:
- Carefully removal of the original damaged windshield
- A suitable windshield replacement is secured, we match the original equipment manufacturer's (OEM) quality
- We install the windshield following the procedures of the Auto Glass Safety Council™ (AGSC)
- The resin cures until it is safe to drive away, usually an hour
- Our glass polish is applied
Every new installation includes our G12® Windshield Road Hazard Guarantee, your new windshield is protected for 12 months from the replacement date.
For a wide selection of proficient automotive windshield repair and replacement services across Hiawassee, Dahlonega, Cleveland and Blairsville, contact Glass Doctor of Northeast GA today at 855-971-6163 or schedule an appointment online.