G12® Road Hazard Guarantee
At Glass Doctor® of Hastings, MI, your safety is our priority. Our windshield replacement and repair services follow Auto Glass Safety Council™ (AGSC) standards to restore your auto glass’ visual clarity and your vehicle’s structural integrity. When we replace a windshield, we back it with the G12® Windshield Road Hazard Guarantee for the following 12 months.
Along with airbags and seatbelts, windshields make up a vehicle’s safety restraint system (SRS). When one SRS component is compromised or damaged, it affects the efficacy of the other components. Windshields, for example, promote proper airbag deployment and keep passengers inside a vehicle during a collision.
The slightest damage to a windshield could make an ineffective safety device, making it more dangerous than helpful. For this reason, we urge you to call Glass Doctor of Hastings, MI, to schedule a repair or windshield replacement as soon as you notice a crack or chip.
Windshield Repair Benefits
The specialists at Glass Doctor of Hastings, MI, will always repair a windshield when it is a safe, effective option, as our techniques restore a vehicle’s structural integrity as well as a windshield replacement can. Other benefits of a windshield repair include:
- Financial advantage: A windshield repair costs less than a replacement.
- Time savings: Windshield repairs generally take an hour or less to complete.
- Insurance assistance: If your auto policy covers windshield repairs, we’ll file the claim on your behalf.
- Green alternative: A repair keeps your windshield out of a landfill, as most windshield glass is not recyclable.
- Convenience: The specialists at Glass Doctor of Hastings, MI, work around your schedule. If you are pressed for time, we will send our mobile unit to you.
- Maintain your G12 Road Hazard Guarantee coverage: If a newer windshield covered by the G12 Guarantee needs a repair, the repair services that we provide will not cancel the Guarantee’s remaining term.
Windshield Replacement Guarantee Plans
G12® Road Hazard Guarantee
This windshield replacement guarantee is included free when we replace your windshield. It covers unlimited repairs or a single replacement within 12 months. The G12 Road Hazard Guarantee covers the cost of glass, but not labor or installation materials.
If your windshield can be safely repaired, our specialists will choose that option. It saves you time and money and does not void the remainder of your plan coverage.
G12 Future Installation Option
Supplement your new windshield’s guarantee with the G12 Future Installation Option. This solution covers what the G12 Guarantee does not—the cost of labor and the installation equipment.
G12 Value Package
The G12 Value Package combines the first two options, and includes new wiper blades and an application of the proprietary Clear Choice™ glass protecting solution. The Clear Choice™ protectant makes your windshield less vulnerable to scratches and environmental pollutants.
Guidelines for Coverage
When a windshield replacement is the best option for your vehicle, Glass Doctor of Hastings, MI, will cover the new auto glass with the G12 Road Hazard Guarantee. The G12 Guarantee has a term that lasts 12 months, beginning on the day that you receive the new windshield, and only covers normal road hazards. The guarantee does not cover the cost of labor and installation materials.
If you need a repair or replacement during the term of the coverage, you must file a windshield claim with the original Glass Doctor® location that performed the replacement service. The windshield repair or replacement services must take place at a physical Glass Doctor location.
The G12 Road Hazard Guarantee does not:
- Apply to motorcoaches or buses
- Apply to class 7 or 8 heavy duty trucks
- Cover windshield damage caused by collisions, fraud, vandalism or acts of God
Glass Doctor of Hastings, MI, makes the windshield replacement and repair process simple with convenient scheduling, insurance claim assistance and the G12 Road Hazard Guarantee. Contact us today to learn more and schedule a repair.
Some exclusions may apply.