Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
SIX OPTIONS (6 Wide Desktop, 3 Wide Tablet, 2 Wide Phone)
FOUR OPTIONS (4 Wide Desktop, 4 Wide Tablet, 2 Wide Phone)
IGNORE ALL BELOW
A beautiful glass shower enclosure is the centerpiece of any bathroom. It anchors the room, directs the light and significantly increases the resale value of your home. From basic framed shower doors to elaborate custom heavy glass enclosures, Glass Doctor® offers it all.
Custom Frameless Shower Doors
Consider adding custom frameless shower doors to your bath area to make the space look and feel more luxurious. Beyond ridding the room of a dirty curtain and enhancing the natural light in the space, frameless shower doors are customized to fit your space. So, whether your shower is too large for a standard piece or your bathroom has a unique layout, customizing your biggest bathroom addition will work in your favor. A final benefit to homeowners, frameless shower doors increase a home’s resale value. Installing one in your home will deliver premium returns down the road.
Design Your Dream Shower Space
Our glass experts will guide you through the entire process, including design, budget, installation and maintenance. Before you start the process of designing your new and upgraded shower or tub enclosure, our glass specialists ask you to consider a few factors:
- Configuration: Determine if your walls are made of drywall or tile and where your supporting studs are located. This helps determine the maximum weight of glass your bathroom’s walls can support.
- Shower heads: Choose a shower head that will not spray water out of the enclosure when the water is on and the door is open.
- Measurements: To avoid inaccurate measurements and delays in the installation process, schedule an appointment with our team for an expert measurement. Our glass experts will then be able to give you a correct cost for materials and installation.
- Ventilation: Without proper ventilation, moisture will build up, paint can peel and mold may grow, especially on a sheetrock ceiling. Our specialists will perform a ventilation evaluation. If you are interested in improving the ventilation in your tiled shower enclosure, Glass Doctor installs glass steam room kits.
Glass Doctor provides several services to kick-start your imagination while gathering ideas, including:
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
When you are ready to begin the design and installation process, contact your local Glass Doctor for an in-home consultation. A glass expert will help you determine which glass shower or tub enclosure would be best for your bathroom, both in structure and style.