The interior design of your home is essential to creating an aesthetically pleasing environment that's comfortable to live in. One way to improve your interior design is by introducing custom mirrors throughout your home. Not to mention that a spruced up interior is sure to impress family, friends and neighbors when they drop in for a visit.
Not only do we have a wide selection of custom glass solutions to choose from, our Glass Doctor® of Harford Country specialists have the experience and know-how to cut and install practically any type of glass mirror or surface you need.
Visual Depth and the Illusion of Space
If you have any areas in your home that are a bit small or cramped, the addition of strategically placed mirrors will help make those areas feel more open and inviting. Mirrors will achieve this by reflecting the ceilings and walls, thereby increasing the perception of space. Some of the custom mirror options we offer to clients include:
- Mirrored Walls: Increase the appearance of space in cramped or small hallways.
- Mirrored Backsplash: Create visual depth in your kitchen.
- Statement Mirrors: Emphasize focal points like fireplaces or headboards.
Home Decor and Art
By having custom mirrors cut to your unique specifications, you will be able to emphasize the decor and art throughout your home. Our variety of tints, finishes, frames and edges help to accentuate your home's style even more. Some of the decorative mirrors you may want to consider include:
- Mirrored Shelves: Provide a place to display art pieces, collectibles, antiques and sculptures without obscuring their view.
- Hanging Mirrors: Hanging mirrors will help reflect natural light into the space containing your favorite art pieces in order to highlight them.
- Framed Mirrors: Add some inspiring glass decor to any walls containing framed art or photos.
Natural light has been proven to have a greater impact on the comfort of your home than artificial light. The more natural light that comes into your home, the less you'll depend on your artificial light as well, which can reduce your energy usage. Illuminate some of the darker areas of your home by using these mirrors:
- Bedroom Mirrors: Reflect the artificial light from your lamps and the natural light from your windows.
- Mounted Mirrors: Use these to magnify the illumination coming from any natural or artificial light sources.
Made to Impress
Give yourself the ability to check out your wardrobe before leaving the house by using strategically placed mirrors in your bedrooms, closets and entryways. Mirrors that are perfect for such use include:
- Framed Mirrors: Add a touch of sophistication to the bathroom using a custom mirror and frame.
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mirrors: Allow yourself a view of your wardrobe from head to toe before heading out.
Schedule an appointment with one of our specialists at Glass Doctor of Harford County today. We will provide you with a free in-home consultation to identify what types of custom mirrors and other glass solutions will benefit your home design the most.