Custom Glass-Cutting Services Near Me
If you’re looking for custom glass cutting near you, call the certified professionals at Glass Doctor® at 855-603-1919.
From replacement glass panels and mirrors to frameless shower doors, we work with all types of glass and offer a variety of custom-cut glass options to meet all of your design needs.
Custom Glass-Cutting Options Near You
Finding the right business for glass cutting near your home can be difficult if you’re not looking in the right place. With locations all across the U.S. as well as Canada, there’s sure to be a Glass Doctor near you where our experts can consult about your glass cutting options.
Our professional glaziers are experienced with cutting techniques for every glass type, even mirrors and safety glass. We’ll offer you the best pricing, materials and customization—and we can repair or replace existing glass fixtures throughout the interior and exterior of your home. Some of our custom glass cutting options include:
- Glass panels for windows, entryways, garage doors and more—including double pane glass
- Custom glass shelving for improved function and matching of your personal style or design needs
- Frameless glass shower doors customized to fit your bathroom space
- Glass table top cut to fit any surface, and perfect for coffee or dining tables
- Custom mirrors to brighten and enhance any room in your house
- Sliding glass doors increase the available space in your room and allow light to flow in
In addition to these examples, Glass Doctor can custom-cut glass in a variety of shapes, sizes and finished edgings for all of your glass needs.
What to Expect with Glass Doctor
At Glass Doctor, your local glass cutters will consult with you on the best type of glass for your project, then measure and fit your new glass using industry-best practices.
We will also help you decide on glass details, such as edge profiles, thickness and safety considerations.
Check out a variety of the edge profiles offered at Glass Doctor below:
In addition to edgework, Glass Doctor offers different types of safety glass including laminated and tempered glass, for extra protection from breakage.
- Tempered Glass—This type of glass is cooled at a faster rate than heat-strengthened glass and is more durable than regular, annealed glass. If tempered glass breaks, it will shatter into dull, rounded cubes instead of sharp, jagged pieces.
- Laminated Glass—Similar to reflective glass, laminated glass reduces sound, controls glare and protects against ultraviolet radiation, prolonging the life of your furniture.
Why Glass Doctor?
Glass Doctor provides same-day, quality glass solutions for you and your home. Our skilled glass and mirror cutters are experts in their field, and also offer the following qualifications:
- We have courteous, certified professionals that guarantee professional workmanship.
- Our experts provide free quotes within 24 hours of the original consultation.
- We are bonded and insured.
- We offer upfront pricing and don’t charge for any overtime work.
- Glass Doctor offers 24/7 emergency repair and replacement services.
Find a Glass Company Near You
Found yourself searching online for “glass cutting near me?” Look no further, because every Glass Doctor specialist is dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service and experience.
Finding quality glass cutting near you doesn’t have to be difficult. We have over 270 locations across the United States and Canada. Give us a call at 855-603-1919 to set up your free, in-home consultation today.
Scientific American: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-is-tempered-glass-mad/