Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Redefining the look of your old bathroom starts with a beautiful frameless shower door or tub enclosure. As the focal point of the room, it captures the attention of anyone who enters the room - a great asset when it comes to adding resale value to your home.
Whether you choose to install a traditionally framed, lightweight enclosure or opt for a heavier, custom-created one, Glass Doctor® of Elizabeth has the experience to get the job done right, on-time and within budget. In addition, our glass specialists will guide you through the entire process.
The process of upgrading or installing a new shower or tub enclosure is fairly simple but there are a few things to consider.
- Configuration: It is important to ascertain the size and composition of the underlying support structure. These factors will determine the maximum weight of glass that can be installed in your bathroom.
- Shower Heads: It is tempting to choose a shower head that provides an unusually strong flow of water, however there are two problems with this; it wastes water and it can flood the room. Instead, choose an appropriately sized shower head for best results.
- Measurements: While seemingly not difficult to accomplish, it’s always a good thing to have our glass specialists measure to provide you an accurate cost estimate including, labor and materials.
- Ventilation: While proper ventilation is needed to remove those noisome odors, it is even more essential for removing moisture. If your bathroom is not properly ventilated, water will build up in the most unexpected places and cause fixtures to rust, paint to peel and mold to grow.
Glass Doctor of Elizabeth prides itself on helping its customers in every way possible. Visit our Idea Center to kick-start your imagination.
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Contact Glass Doctor of Elizabeth for a free in-home consultation. Our glass specialists will help you determine which frameless shower door or tub enclosure is best for your bathroom, both functionally and aesthetically.