Best Upgrades for Selling your Home
Summer is here and according to Realtor.ca, this may be the perfect time for you to get your home on the market. If you’re ready to spring into the next chapter of your life with a move, Glass Doctor® of Edmonton is ready to help you prepare your home. From installing double pane windows to interior glass décor, our team will give your home the lift it needs to get you the best price fast.
Energize Your Façade
Your windows and doorways are the first impression potential buyers will have when they decide if they want to make your house their new home. Aside from increasing the value of your home, new window installments and specialty door glass gives that first impression a nice pop. Low-emissivity and double pane windows and doors create great selling points. Here’s why:
- Triple or Double Pane Windows: Also known as insulated glass units reduce heating and cooling costs by adding extra insulation right into your window units.
- Low-E windows: great for homes that get a lot of sun; this specially designed glass lets most of the natural light through while blocking harmful UV rays and heat gain that increase energy costs and damage furniture and carpets.
Glass Doctor of Edmonton teams will show you which panes will give you the best value for your investment. We even carry custom door glass and windows that are suitable for restoring the look of historic homes, while still increasing the value.
Setting the Stage
Once potential buyers get past the front door, they want to get a feel for how beautiful the space can be. Consider some of these ideas to showcase the various spaces in your home:
- Glass shower doors and tub enclosures to enhance bathrooms
- Statement mirrors to provide focal points for large rooms like living or dining areas
- Custom glass table built to suit the space in dining area
- Custom glass shelving designed to enhance office or living space
- Reflective mirrors to create more light and space in small areas like hallways
Our consultants have the professional know-how and eye for detail to guide you through selecting the best interior upgrades to suit your space and budget to create eye-catching value for your potential home buyers.
Return on Investment
Upgrades to washrooms and new installments of Low-E or double pane windows are an investment that will make it much easier to sell your home for top dollar. According to Remodeling Magazine, new windows is one of the best possible investments you can make.
Give Glass Doctor of Edmonton a call today to give your home the lift it needs to get you springing into your next chapter.