There are tricks to successfully decorating your home with mirrors. If you're considering adding mirrors to your greater Eau Claire area home to introduce light and a fresh, new look to your decor consult with Glass Doctor® of Eau Clarie specialists. Our custom mirrors will deliver the benefits of an expensive remodel without adding cookie-cutter qualities to your space. Whether grouping custom framed or unframed mirrors in your entryway, bedrooms or hallways, one or more custom mirrors can instantly lighten and brighten the mood of any interior or exterior area.
Count on Our Quality
The custom mirrors experts at Glass Doctor of Eau Claire offer local homeowners an inspiring selection of traditional or customized, framed or frameless mirrors that will boost and enhance the decor of your home. We have worked with clients hoping to match historical and modern themes. We unswervingly provide our customers with unrivaled customer service and decades of design and installation expertise.
Create Depth and the Illusion of Space
Custom mirrors can be welcoming, especially when well designed and placed well. They make a room or particular area feel bigger than it is by reflecting light and other objects in the area. Mirrors bring life to your interior design hues by creating depth and brightness. The real versatility of mirrors is evident in their ability to create the illusion of space in smaller rooms or dark areas of the home. Here are a few tips on using custom mirrors:
- Small rooms: Emphasize views and colors from art or adjacent walls by creating special reflective effects
- Fireplace: Create a new focus by hanging a cohesive grouping of framed mirrors above the fireplace
- Kitchen: Why not try a mirrored backsplash for more visual interest
- Patio: Grouping large, framed mirrors on a home's exterior reflects the beauty of your surroundings
Accentuate Your Art and Home Decor
It's important to consider what images will be captured in the mirror when you look at it from different angles, so the experts at Glass Doctor of Eau Claire will be happy to help you customize your mirrored decor. Here are a few ideas for placing mirrors:
- Hanging mirrors: Strategically placed mirrors add sync to a room
- Framed mirrors: If you love the color of your sofa, consider highlighting it with a custom-painted, framed mirror
- Mirrored shelves: Groupings of mirrored wall shelves seem to disappear while attracting light.
Enhance Your Home's Natural Light
Mirrors add the elements of design, light and interest to a home that cannot be accomplished with other types of wall hangings. Because they reflect all kinds of light, it's important to pair the right custom mirror with the right location.
- Horizontally hung: Reflect your landscape by hanging one or more large mirrors opposite a large window.
- Variety of sizes: Enlarge a bedroom with a wall of mirror tiles or a large custom mirror.
- Framed mirrors: Use boldly-framed mirrors placed in strategic areas to reflect decor in rooms or hallways.
Mirrors Made to Impress
Full-size floor mirrors always make a dramatic statement, especially in a small space. Placing a custom framed, full-size mirror on the floor, resting against a wall can become an incredible decor asset in a small room, hallway or entryway.
If you're ready to brighten your home, call the custom mirror experts at Glass Doctor of Eau Claire for a personalized, in-home consultation with our decorators. We always provide unsurpassed customer service and expert installation.