Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Glass captures light and opens up any room to beautiful possibilities. When you upgrade your bathroom with a modern glass shower or tub enclosure, you add an element of contemporary beauty to your home while increasing its resale value. Glass Doctor® of Durango offers a wide variety of design choices to make any bathroom transformation you want possible.
Whether your style desires lean towards a custom heavy glass shower door or a more simple tub enclosure, our glass specialists work with you to create the look you want at your price level. Customer satisfaction is important to us, so we provide upfront pricing and we review any design, budget, installation or maintenance concerns before we do the work.
Factors That Influence Installation
- Configuration: Structural integrity is important; so before we install your shower enclosure, we calculate your bathroom wall’s maximum weight-bearing capacity. Factors that influence your bathroom's weight-bearing capacity are the location of supporting studs and the materials of which your walls are made.
- Shower heads: We review your shower head options to make certain that your shower head will not spray water beyond your glass shower or tub enclosure if water is running while the door is open.
- Measurements: We avoid material miscalculations and installation delays by making certain that our measurements are accurate. To accomplish this, our team schedules an appointment to take exact measurements early in the remodeling process.
- Ventilation: When a bathroom is improperly ventilated, humidity leads to mold growth, moisture build up and peeling paint. Glass Doctor of Durango specialists will check your bathroom ventilation to ensure it meets necessary standards. We also offer steam room kits for fully tiled enclosures.
Glass Doctor provides several services to kick-start your imagination while gathering ideas, including:
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
When you are ready to begin the design and installation process, contact your local Glass Doctor of Durango for an in-home consultation.