National Accounts Program
At Glass Doctor® of Council Bluffs, we know that you and your company require reliable service for your glass installation, repair and replacement needs. We strive to provide superior service for all customers, and are proud to offer national business repair accounts for you throughout our 260 service locations.
Companies that join our National Accounts program receive:
- Emergency Services: Every day of the year, we have specialists available at every location. These experts use their knowledge along with tools and materials from our fully stocked glass repair vehicles to secure broken glass in the event of an emergency.
- Priority Service: We prioritize national business repair accounts because we understand how vital restoration is to your operations when broken glass occurs.
- Account Management: In order to provide you with consistent and expedient service, your company will have a designated National Accounts Manager. This single contact handles all of your accounting inquires for personalized and prioritized service.
- Real-time Reporting: Determine the status of all work requests through our online reporting management system. Once you log into your account, you will see invoices and other vital data regarding your business at all locations.
- Centralized Service: Our national business repair accounts have a dedicated toll-free line for dispatching and billing inquires. A single billing address for all of our North American locations simplifies your bookkeeping. We also provide streamlined accounting services to better your experience with Glass Doctor of Council Bluffs and all of our sister locations.
- Standardized Pricing: You will rest assured knowing that the pricing for our services is the same at all of our locations.
- Discounted Volume Pricing: We prioritize our business repair accounts customers due to volume purchasing, allowing you to qualify for 10% to 30% discounts from our regular prices.
Contact the Glass Doctor of Council Bluffs today for a free consultation regarding setting up a National Account.