Shower Door Installation | Add Value to Your Home
Instead of repeatedly cleaning your shower curtains, think about replacing them with a new glass shower door installation. Glass shower doors look more elegant than shower curtains, giving your bathroom a more modern feel. They are also easier to clean than curtains. At Glass Doctor®, we offer many shower door options to choose from.
Benefits of Glass Shower Doors
A custom glass shower door installation by our Glass Doctor specialists can enhance your bathroom with many great benefits:
- A glass shower door or tub enclosure is safer and more resilient to damage than an open design. Tempered glass is durable and difficult to scuff up.
- Clean your bathroom easier with glass. Don’t fight over cleaning moldy or mildew-ridden curtains ever again. Just wipe and you’re ready to go.
- Remodeling your washroom can add value to your home.
First, consider what kind of shower door you’d like installed:
Framed shower doors are made from aluminum, brass or composite materials and include a track that the doors slide through.
This modern design doesn’t feature tracks that build up water and need to be cleaned. A sleek frameless shower creates a sense of space.
Pivot doors work well with larger areas where the doors can swing open to walk-in.
Sliding Glass Shower Doors
Sliding doors don’t take up much room and consist of three panels that slide on top and bottom-mounted tracks. Sliding glass shower doors are popular with most stand-alone showers.
Custom Glass Options
There are many shapes and designs to choose from for your installation:
- Clear glass (lets in more light, creates the most space and atmosphere)
- Tempered-glass enclosures (durable and safe)
- Rectangle, hexagonal and square frame enclosures
How do I Start?
If you’re starting from scratch or repairing your shower door, our Glass Doctor professionals offer affordable solutions that fit your style and budget. We guide you through every step of the installation process. Our experts examine your bathroom’s support structure, discuss possible shower head choices, procure measurements and analyze and evaluate your ventilation.
Visit our shower door gallery for ideas of where to start.
Call Glass Doctor Today
Schedule an in-home consultation today to start designing the bathroom shower you’ve always wanted. Call Glass Doctor at 855-603-1919.