Get a Glass Desk Top with Glass Doctor
If you are looking to install glass for your desk top, contact the experts at Glass Doctor®. Our certified professionals can help you customize and install a glass desk top for your home or business quickly and efficiently.
Call 855-603-1919 today to schedule an appointment with one of our experts today.
Advantages of a Glass Desk Top
There are many advantages of having a glass desk top and nothing compares to the sleek, contemporary style a glass-topped desk brings to your work space.
Here are some other advantages of a glass desk top:
- Makes maintenance really easy and allows for simple, efficient cleaning
- Creates an illusion of space and makes a room appear larger than it actually is
- Protects the table underneath, prolonging the life of your furniture
At Glass Doctor, we can create the perfect working environment for you with the addition of a glass desk top. Whether you need a glass topper for your home furniture or glass insert for your business desks, our specialists offer professional consultations to design and customize a product to your exact specifications.
What to Expect with Glass Doctor
Here’s what you can expect during a free, in-home consultation with one of our experts:
- Our professionals promptly arrive at your home, in uniform and ready to assist in any way possible.
- Inside the home, we will take measurements of your existing desk and surrounding space, discuss your budget and provide design options for your custom table top.
- After our visit, we offer a flat-rate quote detailing the scope of the project.
- Once you approve the pricing, our experts will schedule a follow-up appointment to install your glass desk top.
Custom Glass Table Top Solutions at Glass Doctor
At Glass Doctor, we offer a variety of shapes, sizes and edge profiles to create the perfect glass desk top for your home or business. Our specialists will help you make the best decision regarding edgework detail and thickness.
Take a look at some of the edge profiles we offer below:
Safety Glass Options
In addition to edgework, we also offer two types of safety glass for your desk top: tempered glass and laminated glass.
- Tempered Glass—If tempered glass breaks, it will shatter into dull cubes, as opposed to annealed glass which breaks into sharp, jagged pieces. Tempered glass is a great option, especially if you have children or pets.
- Laminated Glass—This type of safety glass controls glare and filters out UV radiation to protect your furniture from fading.
Customize Your Glass Desk Top with Glass Doctor
Since 1963, Glass Doctor has offered comprehensive glass repair and replacement services to customers across the United States and Canada. When you’re ready to start designing your glass desk top, contact the experts at Glass Doctor to schedule an appointment.
Call us today at (855) 603-1919 to set up a free, in-home consultation with one of our certified professionals.
Scientific American: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-is-tempered-glass-mad/