Custom Floor Mirrors | Glass Doctor
The design pros at Glass Doctor® can help you select and customize the floor mirrors that best reflect your unique personal style. Whether you want to make a statement with a giant floor mirror or go for a more subtle choice like a cheval mirror, we have a custom floor mirror for you. Contact us today at 855-603-1919 to schedule your free, in-home consultation for your new floor mirror.
If you’re looking for more information on floors mirrors, read on to learn more about our mirror customization options.
Floor Mirrors from Glass Doctor
Your home is an expression of your personality, so the pieces that you choose should be perfectly tailored to your style. That’s why Glass Doctor offers custom options for all types of mirrors.
- Customizing your floor mirror means that you’ll end up with a truly one-of-a-kind piece to fit the style of your home.
- Glass Doctor customization is all about options. From size to shape to edging, the choices are endless—you can create the perfect floor mirror for your space. You’ll have more options available to you than just what a boutique or big-box store offers.
- Our mirrors are more affordable than you might think, and our pricing is always upfront.
Tips for Decorating with Floor Mirrors
Both floor and wall mirrors can transform the feel of a room and your home. Whether you’re looking to make a small space feel more open or install a statement piece, you’ll want to be as informed as possible when making your decision.
Follow these tips when thinking about designing your new customized floor mirror:
- Place mirrors around your home—Full-length mirrors create a more spacious feeling in the room. Hallways, bathrooms, bedrooms—even behind dining or end tables—can be great spaces that will benefit from a new floor mirror.
- In the dining room, though, you’ll want to be careful. Place mirrors around eye level to direct focus to others in the room if you want to include them.
- Be bold with size—Big-box stores offer a few standard sizes for floor mirrors, but a custom approach allows you to go as big or as small as your space may allow. A giant floor mirror in a small room can make a chic, bold style statement.
- On the other hand, a mirror that’s too small can make the room feel constricted. Don’t be afraid to go big with the size of your new floor mirror—bigger is almost always better, especially when placed strategically.
- Open up your home — If you want to fill your room with more natural light, and installing a new window or skylight isn’t an option, try placing a floor mirror across from an open window. The mirror will reflect natural light across your room, giving it a more comfortable, open vibe. A simple leaning floor mirror can give you that perfect feel without feeling out of place or sacrificing style.
- Even if your room gets a lot of natural light, you can use a well placed mirror to add visual space to any room. Adding a cheval mirror to the bedroom pictured below would create a nice illusion of depth on the far side of the glass doors.
Glass Doctor Customer Service & Safety Promise
Glass Doctor is committed to the satisfaction of our customers. Our service and glass selection are among the highest quality in the industry. When you choose Glass Doctor, you can be sure that you’ll get the level of quality and the transparent pricing you deserve. We’ve been around for 40 years because our customers trust our work.
Mirrors created and installed by Glass Doctor professionals will be done with expert care and precision.
Get Started with Your Custom Floor Mirror Today
Contact us today at 855-603-1919 to schedule your free, in-home consultation for your new floor mirror.
One Kings Lane: https://www.onekingslane.com/live-love-home/decorating-ideas-floor-mirrors/
Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/home/small-spaces-the-old-mirror-trick/2014/09/24/2302cd20-3edc-11e4-9587-5dafd96295f0_story.html?utm_term=.1435a794b8bf