This is a great opportunity for the right person. If you're currently in this field or interested in becoming a glass specialist-- and would enjoy an hourly plus bonus comp program plus a $1000 sign on bonus -- talk to us today!
For 50 years Glass Doctor has grown nationwide because we take great care of customers. We do drug and background checks so a valid driver's license is mandatory. Our specialists have a positive attitude, professional appearance, and a looking to grow with an expanding company.
The Glass Doctor, Glass Specialist is responsible for the quality and efficient installation and repair of auto and flat glass. This person would also identify and sell additional work, as well as, develop new customers.
Duties include, however are not limited to the following:
- Repair and replace auto glass according to specified procedures/li>
- Install residential and commercial flat glass and related glass products such as windows, storefronts, mirrors, display cases, shower doors, etc.
- Ensure the efficient use of materials
- Collect payment and/or information necessary for payment from customers for work performed
- Maintain adequate stock
- Perform the duties of the job, keeping safety in mind at all times
- Maintain a spirit of cooperation, respect and teamwork
- Treat all customers with respect at all times
- Advancement opportunities
- Ongoing education
- Excellent pay plan
- Flexible hours
- High School Diploma
- Prior experience in the glass industry is required
- Professional appearance and personality
- Sales experience
- Good organization and time management skills
- Physical ability to work with ladders and related equipment required for glass installation
- Communication skills and the ability to sell and provide excellent customer support
- Valid driver’s license without restrictions
- Are responsible and motivated
- Ability to work weekends and flexible hours
- Neat and presentable
- Required background check and drug testing
Apply to Work for Glass Doctor
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Glass Doctor franchisee, a separate company and employer from Synergistic International LLC and any of its parent companies, affiliates or subsidiaries.
I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Synergistic International LLC does not accept or review applications.
Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned Glass Doctor franchisee.