Clear Choice Protectant
Cleaning the bathroom is usually everyone’s most-hated household chore. The room is filled with surfaces that are used repeatedly on a daily basis, and they easily attract grime. As a result, hard scrubbing needs to be done frequently and, even then, it feels as though you’re fighting a losing battle. Ask a Glass Doctor® of Charlotte specialist to apply Clear Choice™ protectant can make the job much easier and the treatment enhances the appearance and function of all your bathroom surfaces.
How Clear Choice Works
Clear Choice glass protectant makes silica-based surfaces, including glass, sinks, toilets and counter tops, repel water and oil. As a result, these surfaces are less likely to become sticky and attract dirt, oils, hard water stains and other grime. It works in a way similar to a non-stick cooking pan that lets food glide off the surface rather than sticking to it.
Advantages of Using Clear Choice
Your bathroom needs just one treatment from a Glass Doctor of Charlotte specialist to yield the following advantages:
- Lasts for up to five years
- Effective on a wide variety of surfaces, including glass, tile and granite
- Protects your surfaces from scratches, stains, spotting, hard water etching and other damage
- Makes your bathroom much easier and quicker to clean
- Makes surfaces look glossier and more beautiful
- Reduces the growth of mold and bacteria, which often thrives in moist bathroom environments
- Eliminates the need for harsh bathroom cleaners that can harm your family as well as the environment
The perfect time to add Clear Choice glass protectant to your bathroom is when you get a new shower or tub enclosure, but our specialists will also apply it whenever and wherever you need it. It’s great for bathrooms but also glass tabletops and windshields. Contact Glass Doctor of Charlotte today to find out more about protecting the beauty and function of your many silica-based surfaces.