G12® Road Hazard Guarantee
When Glass Doctor® of Camden County replaces your windshield, we keep your safety in mind. We restore your car with quality parts and we perform the work in compliance with Auto Glass Safety Council™ (AGSC) standards. To ensure the continued confidence of our customers in Pennsauken, and the surrounding communities, we backup our professional service with our exclusive windshield replacement guarantee.
Windshield Replacement Guarantee Options
G12® Road Hazard Guarantee
When we replace your windshield, you are automatically covered under our G12 Road Hazard Guarantee. Our guarantee covers the cost of a single glass replacement when your windshield is damaged by a road hazard within 12 months of our original windshield restoration.
- The basic guarantee covers the cost of glass, but does not pay for installation labor and incidental materials.
- When our repair process restores your windshield safely, our specialists choose that option.
- Windshield repair is economical and does not void the balance of your G12 Guarantee.
G12 Future Installation Option
When you prefer a warranty that requires no out-of-pocket expenditures, supplement your basic guarantee by purchasing our G12 Future Installation Option. This package pays for labor and materials not covered under the basic guarantee.
G12 Value Package
For a guarantee upgrade that provides a higher level of protection for our Pennsauken and the Camden County area customers, choose our G12 Value Package for an additional charge.
- The package includes all of the benefits of the G12 Guarantee and Future Installation Option.
- The Value Package includes a new pair of windshield wiper blades.
- We apply Clear Choice™ glass protectant to preserve your windshield’s clarity during adverse weather and to increase its ability to resist scratches and environmental contaminants.
Guidelines for Coverage
Our protection packages cover damage due to road hazards that occur within 12 months of our original windshield installation. These additional guidelines apply.
- We do not cover windshield damage caused by collision, vandalism, fraud or acts of God.
- Our guarantees do not cover damage to class A motor coaches, buses, and class 7 or 8 heavy-duty trucks.
- You must present any covered claims before the expiration of your 12-month guarantee period.
- To present a covered claim, you must visit Glass Doctor of Camden County or the Glass Doctor location that performed your original windshield replacement.
We Value Your Safety
At Glass Doctor of Camden County, we believe a damage-free windshield is important to your safety. We offer our G12 windshield replacement guarantee to our Pennsauken area customers because your safety is important to us. You can learn more about our windshield service by calling us at 856-324-3537 or scheduling an assessment of your vehicle online.
Some exclusions may apply.
Canada excluded. Services performed by independently owned and operated franchises.
Time limit for claims applies. Full details here.