Windshield Repair and Replacement
Falling rocks and road debris are a part of life in Boulder. No matter how cautious you are, chipped or cracked windshields happen in an instant. A broken windshield is a serious safety issue, so you need your glass fixed quickly.
Glass Doctor® of Boulder will restore your windshield so you're back on the road fast. Our specialists always recommend a repair whenever possible, allowing you to drive away safely in less time.
Fast Windshield Repair
A windshield repair is a safe, effective way to stop small chips and cracks from becoming big headaches. Plus, a windshield repair will save you money without sending another windshield to the landfill.
Glass Doctor of Boulder specialists are highly trained to examine every type of damage to determine if a repair is possible. We usually recommend a repair if:
- The crack or chip is not directly in front of the driver.
- Cracks or chips do not fall along radio antennas or other embedded fixtures.
- Chips are not larger than the size of a dime.
- Cracks are not longer than three inches.
- Cracks are not too close to the edge of the windshield.
Remember, the longer you wait, the more difficult it will be to repair your windshield. Dirt and debris will settle into cracks and chips and prevent a successful repair.
High-Quality Windshield Replacement
If a repair is not possible, a Glass Doctor of Boulder specialist will replace your windshield according to the highest safety specifications:
- Our specialists will carefully remove the damaged glass while preserving the original bonding surface to ensure a successful replacement.
- We will select a windshield that matches the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) specifications to maintain your vehicle’s quality.
- Glass Doctor of Boulder uses only Auto Glass Safety Council™ (AGSC) approved adhesives and procedures, including observing the one-hour drying period to allow the adhesives to properly cure.
Our Goal is Your Satisfaction
While you are waiting for your windshield replacement, we will review our G12® Road Hazard Guarantee with you. If your new windshield becomes damaged within one year of installation, we will repair or replace the glass at no cost to you. That way, you'll drive away knowing your windshield is protected.
Safety is Our First Priority
According to the AGSC, your windshield provides up to 60% of the structural integrity of your vehicle in a collision. If you have a cracked or chipped windshield, it cannot provide maximum support. Call or book an appointment online with Glass Doctor of Boulder today so we can get your back on the road, safely.