Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
A bathroom that features a glass shower door or tub enclosure looks stunning, and it is one of the first things people notice. Our highly trained glass specialists at Glass Doctor® of Boulder provide everything you need in order to have the perfect shower or tub enclosure, including:
- Design Services
Before you get started on the design and installation process of your glass shower doors, there are a few things that you and our glass specialists need to discuss.
- Structure: The materials used in the construction of your walls, whether they are drywall or tile, and the location of the supporting studs are key factors in the design and installation process. Our specialists will help you determine what your walls are made of and how much weight they are able to support.
- Shower Heads: Select a shower head that will not allow water to escape out of the enclosure while the shower door is open.
- Measurements: Without precise measurements, the installation of your glass shower enclosure will undergo numerous delays. Schedule an in-home consultation with our specialists to get accurate measurements and a cost estimate for installation and materials.
- Ventilation: Excess moisture without proper ventilation causes numerous problems with mold and peeling paint. If extra ventilation is needed for your bathroom, and your bathroom is fully tiled, Glass Doctor of Boulder offers steam room kits that are proven to improve the ventilation of any room. Otherwise, allow Glass Doctor to check your ventilation and assess if your shower has enough space above it to let moisture disseminate into your bathroom without the growth of mold in your drywall.
Our Shower Idea Center showcases a variety of different services we provide and helps you visualize what your new enclosure will look like.
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Contact Glass Doctor of Boulder for an in-home consultation to begin the process of building your new tub or shower glass enclosure.