Clear Choice Protectant
Making the glass and hard surfaces in your Simcoe County home look brilliant is simpler than ever with the Clear Choice™ glass treatment from Glass Doctor® of Barrie. Our proprietary solution creates a protective barrier over surfaces that repels oil, water, contaminants and environmental pollutants. When contaminants can’t stick to a surface, you need to clean less often. With a single application, you reduce hard water stains, soap scum and other buildup that requires harsh chemicals and scrubbing to eliminate. Apply Clear Choice throughout your home to simplify cleaning chores. Our customers love it on their bathtub enclosures, shower doors, backsplashes, stone countertops, toilets, sinks and windows.
Glass Treatment to Protect Your Home’s Beauty
Contaminants and minerals found in water degrade and dull hard surfaces in a home with time. Using harsh cleansers to clean these surfaces also take their toll. Clear Choice does more than make your home beautiful and simpler to clean. It protects your investments from wear, scratches, stains and water damage. At the same time, it reduces the need to use strong chemicals that dissolve stubborn buildups and etch away at hard surfaces. A single application of Clear Choice makes silica-based and glass surfaces more resistant to weathering, mineral deposits, hard water and environmental pollutants for up to five years.
The Virtues of Using Clear Choice in Your Home
- Clean less often
- Clean using gentler household cleansers that don’t pollute indoor air or the environment
- Surfaces shine
- Protect surfaces and make them more resistant to scratches, stains and impacts
- Restore the look of hard surfaces
- Maintain the luster of newer surfaces in the home, such as shower glass
- Reduce mould and bacterial growth
- Prevent hard water-related glass etching
How Glass Specialists Apply Clear Choice
The application of the Clear Choice glass treatment requires the skills, expertise and knowledge of a glass specialist from Glass Doctor of Barrie. When a specialist applies the treatment in your home, we will:
- Protect your home using towels or drop cloths.
- Clean, rinse and dry the surface well.
- Ensure the surface is clean using simple tests.
- Apply the first Clear Choice coating solution to the surface and test its effectiveness.
- Apply the glass treatment’s second coating solution.
- Wash the treated surface and the surrounding area.
After the specialist applies the glass treatment, you’ll learn how to maintain the surface.
Restoring and maintaining the beauty of the hard surfaces in your home is as simple as calling Glass Doctor of Barrie. Talk to a glass specialist today to learn more and schedule an in-home consultation.