Glass Tabletops & Custom Shelving
Rejuvenate your dining room with glass tabletops. Glass tabletops offer an ambiance that’s second to none, with the added benefits of preserving your furniture and making cleaning a snap.
New to the idea of glass tabletops?
Glass Doctor® offers professional consultation from specialists who possess the knowledge and experience to measure and fit new or replacement tabletop glass. As part of your consultation, our specialists will help you make the best decision for your home or business regarding edgework detail, thickness and glass tint, while avoiding possible safety issues related to heavier glass.
Custom glass tabletops are an ideal solution for:
- Dining room tables
- Writing desks
- Coffee tables
- Antique furniture
- Conference room tables
Glass Doctor offers glass tabletops in a variety of shapes, sizes and finished edgings:
- Flat polished
Need a little extra protection?
- Tinted glass: Tinting glass helps block harmful UV rays, preventing the fading of furniture over time.
- Safety glass: Outdoor furniture, such as patio tables and poolside pieces, requires specialty glass. Glass Doctor offers the option of custom measured safety glass, including tempered and laminated glass, to protect children, adults and other items from glass breakage. Specialty glass is used indoors for shower doors.
For form and function, custom shelving can’t be beat. Custom shelving contributes to the feel and functionality of your home or business, cutting down on clutter and allowing style, which store-bought options cannot compare.
Custom shelving offers a wide variety of style options. For a dramatic, eye-catching look, nothing says “breathtaking” like a glass custom shelf configuration.
Custom shelving is the perfect organizational and design solution for any space in your home or business. Glass Doctor can help you design the perfect shelves for any room, from closets to kitchens, offering advice to help you determine your many shelving options:
- Style and design: To enhance ambiance.
- Height and configuration: To avoid wasted space.
- Number of shelves and distances between shelving: To avoid overpowering your room or the creation of storage snafus (items that are too tall or large to fit onto shelves).
- Glass, tinting and color options: To match your personal style and needs.
Don’t settle for store-bought shelving. Contact Glass Doctor for your free, professional consultation today.