My wife and I are so happy with the superb job the Glass Doctor of Dallas did in our master bathroom. These installed a frosted privacy partition to obscure the toilet and a handsome glass enclose and door to the shower. Craftsmanship was terrific, service courteous and on time, and our friends are impressed. Consider the Glass Doctor [of Dallas Metroplex] for your next project. I would use them again.
Types of Shower Doors that Will Transform Your Bathroom
Are you looking for a new glass shower door? You have many types to choose from, and it's best to know your options before you make a decision. Below are several different choices, and you can always count on the experts at Glass Doctor® to help you make an excellent decision.
Types of Shower Doors
Here are four types of glass shower doors and enclosures the specialists at Glass Doctor are capable of building to transform your bathroom.
1. Frameless Shower Door
Made of a single pane, these doors pivot out into the room and are great for a clean, modern look.
2. Frameless Shower Enclosure
For larger bathrooms, consider a frameless shower enclosure to add dimension to your room. Like frameless doors, this design sets a clean and modern tone. Enclosures can be rectangular or hexagonal, depending on what's right for your bathroom and your budget.
3. Bi-Fold Shower Door
Bi-fold shower doors are fit for bathrooms with space limitations. These doors feature panels that fold inside the shower. Try a bi-fold option for an elegant look without losing too much space in your bathroom.
4. Curved Glass Shower Door
If you're looking for more space in the shower itself, curved glass doors open the feel of your shower. Curved glass doors feature a frame at the top and bottom of the door. They also create a softer tone in the room.
Glass Shower Doors from Glass Doctor
Call 855-603-1919 for a free, in-home consultation with a Glass Doctor specialist. During the consultation, we'll discuss your needs and design ideas to ensure that your custom door is exactly right for you. Before we begin the design process, we recommend considering the following factors:
- Configuration: This is important because what your walls and supports are made of will influence how much weight can be supported.
- Shower heads: You'll need to select a shower head that won't spray beyond the parameters of the shower wall.
- Measurements: It's best to let our experts measure the area so that you can ensure measurements are correct and the installation won't have to be delayed. This will also help us provide you with an upfront estimate.
- Ventilation: We'll evaluate your ventilation so that you can avoid moisture build up that can lead to mold and mildew. We also install glass steam room kits to improve ventilation.
Give us a call today at 855-603-1919 to schedule your consultation and get the type of shower door you want and need!