Types of Shower Doors that Will Transform Your Bathroom
Are you looking for a new glass shower door? With a variety of types to choose from, it's best to know your options before you make a decision. Below are several different choices provided by Glass Doctor®.
Types of Shower Doors
Here are four types of glass shower doors and enclosures provided by Glass Doctor:
1. Frameless Shower Door
A frameless shower door is made of a single pane and pivot out into the room for a clean, modern look.
2. Frameless Shower Enclosure
For larger bathrooms, consider a frameless shower enclosure to add dimension to your room. Like frameless doors, this design sets a clean and modern tone for your bathroom. Enclosures can be rectangular or hexagonal, depending on what's right for your bathroom and budget.
3. Bi-Fold Shower Doors
Bi-fold shower doors are fit for bathrooms with space limitations. These doors feature panels that fold inside the shower. Bi-fold options are great for an elegant look without losing too much space in your bathroom.
4. Curved Glass Shower Door
If you're looking for more space in the shower itself, curved glass doors open the feel of your shower. Curved glass doors feature a frame at the top and bottom of the door and create a softer tone in the room.
Shower Door Installation Process
Call 855-603-1919 for a free, in-home consultation with a Glass Doctor expert. During the consultation, we'll discuss your shower needs and design ideas to ensure that your custom door is exactly right for you. Before we begin the design process, we recommend considering the following factors:
- Configuration: This is important because what your walls and supports are made of will influence how much weight can be supported.
- Shower heads: You'll need to select a shower head that won't spray beyond the parameters of the shower wall.
- Measurements: It's best to let our experts measure the area so that you can ensure measurements are correct and the installation won't be delayed. This will also help us provide you with an upfront estimate.
- Ventilation: We'll evaluate your ventilation so that you can avoid moisture build up that can lead to mold and mildew. We also install glass steam room kits to improve ventilation.
Call Glass Doctor Today
Give us a call today at 855-603-1919 to schedule your free, in-home consultation and get the perfect shower door for your bathroom.
Atlanta Home Improvement: http://www.atlantahomeimprovement.com/local-experts/choosing-frameless-shower-doors-when-remodeling-your-bathroom