Glass Doctor installed the most perfect shower enclosure I've ever seen. Ahead of schedule, on budget, exactly what was ordered! This was a GREAT deal. Thank you.
Shower Door Installation | Add Value to Your Home
Never clean your shower curtains again. Get rid of them in place of a glass shower door installation. Glass shower doors look more elegant than shower curtains, are easier to clean and modernize your bathroom. At Glass Doctor®, there are many shower door types and options to choose from that offer great benefits for your home’s value and comfort.
Benefits of Glass Shower Doors at Glass Doctor
A custom glass shower door installation by our Glass Doctor specialists can enhance your bathroom with many great benefits:
- A glass shower door or tub enclosure is safer and more resilient to damage than an open design. Tempered glass is durable and difficult to scuff up.
- Clean your bathroom easier with glass. Don’t fight over cleaning moldy or mildew-ridden curtains ever again. Just wipe and you’re ready to go.
- Remodeling your washroom can add value to your home.
First, consider what kind of shower door you’d like installed:
Framed shower doors are made from aluminum, brass or composite materials and include a track that the doors slide through.
This modern design doesn’t feature tracks that build up water and need to be cleaned. A sleek frameless shower creates a sense of space.
Pivot doors work well with larger areas where the doors can swing open to walk-in.
Sliding Glass Shower Doors
Sliding doors don’t take up much room and consist of three panels that slide on top and bottom-mounted tracks. Sliding glass shower doors are popular with most stand-alone showers.
There are many shapes and designs to choose from for your installation:
- Clear glass (lets in more light, creates the most space and atmosphere)
- Tempered-glass enclosures (durable and safe)
- Rectangle, hexagonal and square frame enclosures
Where to Start
If you’re starting from scratch or repairing your shower door, our Glass Doctor specialists can find affordable solutions that fit your style and budget. We guide you through every step of the way to determine your bathroom’s support structure, discuss shower head choices, procure measurements and analyze and evaluate your ventilation.
Visit our shower door gallery for ideas of where to start.
Schedule an in-home consultation to start designing the bathroom shower you’ve always wanted. Call a Glass Door specialist at (855) 603-1919. At Glass Doctor, we fix your panes®!