Glass Doctor installed the most perfect shower enclosure I've ever seen. Ahead of schedule, on budget, exactly what was ordered! This was a GREAT deal. Thank you.
Spruce It Up: Glass Bookshelves for Your Home Library
Regardless of a room's vibe, a couple of wall-mounted bookshelves or the use of a bookcase with glass doors will bring a bit of simplistic charm and beauty. Glass Doctor®, a leader in the home glass market, offers several custom glass services, including custom cut glass shelving in a variety of styles and edge finishes to help get you started on a bookshelf make over such as the ones listed below. Call to speak to one of our glass specialists at 855-603-1919.
Wall-Mounted Glass Bookshelves
Wall-mounted bookshelves are a perfect way for any minimalist to still display literary favorites while also cutting down on the extra space of bulky bookcases. There are many different wall mounted bookshelf projects out there to try, but for a look of simple sophistication, wall-mounted glass shelves are the way to go.
Here's what you will find in custom-cut glass solutions from Glass Doctor:
- Metal flanges, rods and tips
- Primer spray
- Oil rubbed color of preference spray paint
- Stud Senor
- 2 1/2" screws
- Adhesive rubber pads
- Glass pieces cut to desired shelf size
Directions: Walking through the Glass Doctor Process
- Coat metal flanges, rods and tips with primer.
- Coat metal flanges, rods and tips with oil rubbed spray paint.
- Locate and mark studs in the desired installation area on the wall using a stud sensor.
- Mount a painted bracket by drilling a screw into each of the holes in the bracket.
- Using a level to ensure straight shelves, mark and mount another painted bracket horizontally across from your first.
- Repeat the mounting process until you have enough pairs of mounted brackets to create the number of shelves you want.
- Attach two adhesive pads to each bracket to hold glass in place.
- Place your custom cut glass pieces on top.
Adding Glass Doors to Bookshelves
Bring a touch of elegance to bookshelves both new and old by simply adding glass doors. Our glass specialists will find the glass product that will add class to your bookshelf doors. Below are the materials listed in a DIY glass door bookshelf plan to help you envision the process. Before you do any of the heavy lifting, call Glass Doctor at ***-***-****. Why settle for DIY quality when you are able to find affordable glass experts who provide in-house, free consultations?
- Wood for the frame
- Glass cut to desired size
- Measuring tape
Glass Doctor is here to ensure you succeed in your glass shelving installations. We offer our customers upfront pricing, along with glass advice, guidance, repair and maintenance—and we do it all at your convenience. There's a reason Glass Doctor has been voted "Best Miscellaneous Home Services" by Entrepreneur magazine!
Call us today (855-603-1919) and let's get started on your home improvement visions.
do it yourself: http://www.doityourself.com/stry/add-a-glass-bookshelf-door#b
This Old House: http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/how-to/step/0,,550857_537045,00.html
Whisper Wood Cottage: http://www.whisperwoodcottage.com/2012/05/industrial-shelf-solution-for-guest.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook