Glass Doctor installed the most perfect shower enclosure I've ever seen. Ahead of schedule, on budget, exactly what was ordered! This was a GREAT deal. Thank you.
Shop Full-Length Mirrors to Mount on Your Wall
Full-length wall-mounted mirrors are an elegant solution to creating space in your home. Typically, any mirror measuring 48 inches or above is considered full-length. Full-length mirrors vary in size and shape, and suit several functional and aesthetic needs depending on placement and intent of use.
Where door-mounted mirrors certainly help you see yourself and what you’re wearing, custom wall-mounted mirrors will do so much more. Glass Doctor® glass specialists have compiled this helpful list of advantages and options for finding the right full-length wall-mounted mirror for your home. Call 855-603-1919.
Advantages of Full-Length Wall-Mounted Mirrors
Custom mirrors throughout your home provide you more than just something pretty to look at. Besides comfort and beauty, here are the advantages to owning a wall-mounted mirror:
- They open up any room and create the illusion of space.
- They provide a great source of reflective lighting.
- Custom framing or tiling will turn these mirrors into conversation pieces.
- They take up less space and are cheaper than freestanding mirrors.
- They are out of the way and mounted easily.
Options & Placement
Full-length mirrors aren’t just for your bedroom. Long gone are the days of door-mounted mirrors. Family, loved ones and visitors alike will all appreciate walking across a long hallway with a beautifully framed, horizontally mounted full-length mirror reflecting their smiling faces as they enter your home. What other options and placement features will help you get the most out of a full-length mirror installation?
- Put them on the wall: The obvious choice to accentuate your home and bring out your surroundings.
- Put them above your bed: Wake up to a custom-designed ceiling-mounted mirror.
- Put them in your kitchen: A mirrored backsplash makes for easy cleanup in the kitchen, and adds new dimensions to your living space.
- Vertical or horizontal: Who says full-length is only vertical? Switch things up for perspective. Diagonal and round custom mirrors are great showpieces.
- Unique finishes: Select from a variety of edges, finishes and frames to personalize your home's custom mirrors.
- Put them in your walk-in closet: Get a top to bottom perspective of your clothing and appearance.
Put them anywhere! Treat your custom mirrors as art. Place them above fireplaces, in living rooms, on ceilings—any place your imagination takes you. We even specialize in floor-to-ceiling mirrors that will bring your space to life.
Reflect on the Right Decision
Glass Doctor franchise owners recruit the best glaziers to be our glass specialists, many of which are certified by the National Glass Association (NGA). Where will you find yourself looking in the mirror? Contact our professionals and start designing your custom full-length wall-mounted mirror today by calling 855-603-1919.
Guide to Buying a Full-length Wall Mounted Mirror: http://www.ebay.com/gds/Your-Guide-to-Buying-a-Full-Length-Wall-Mounted-Mirror-/10000000177320222/g.html