Shop Full-Length Mirrors to Mount on Your Wall
Full-length wall-mounted mirrors are an elegant solution to creating space in your home. Typically, any mirror measuring 48 inches or above is considered full-length. Full-length mirrors vary in size and shape, and suit several functional and aesthetic needs depending on placement and intent of use.
We've compiled this helpful list of advantages and options for finding the right full-length wall-mounted mirror for your home. Call 855-603-1919 to speak to a Glass Doctor® mirror specialist today.
Advantages of Full-Length Wall-Mounted Mirrors
Custom mirrors throughout your home provide you more than just something pretty to look at. Besides comfort and beauty, here are the advantages to owning a wall-mounted mirror:
- They open up any room and create the illusion of space.
- They provide a great source of reflective lighting.
- Custom framing or tiling will turn these mirrors into conversation pieces.
- They take up less space than freestanding mirrors.
Options & Placement
- Put them on the wall to accentuate your home and bring out your surrounding decor.
- Hang them above your bed for a custom-designed ceiling-mounted mirror.
- Place them in your kitchen to add a new dimension to your living space.
- Switch things up for perspective and install a diagonal and round custom mirrors are great showpieces.
- Select from a variety of unique edges, finishes, and frames to personalize your home's custom mirrors.
- Put them in your walk-in closet to get a top-to-bottom perspective of your space.
Treat your custom mirrors as art—place them above fireplaces, in living rooms, on ceilings—any place your imagination takes you. We even specialize in floor-to-ceiling mirrors that will bring your space to life.
Reflect on the Right Decision
Glass Doctor franchise owners recruit the best glaziers to be our glass specialists, many of which are certified by the National Glass Association (NGA). Contact our professionals and start designing your custom full-length wall-mounted mirror today by calling 855-603-1919.