Auto Glass Repair Quotes
When you need auto glass repairs, get a free quote with Glass Doctor®. We offer convenient, 24/7, same-day windshield and auto glass repairs and replacements. Depending on your insurance coverage, your repair could be free!
Call Glass Doctor at 855-603-1919 for a free quote today.
What to Expect with Glass Doctor
Our experienced technicians know that a safe vehicle is a comfortable vehicle. Here is what to expect when Glass Doctor comes to repair your auto glass:
- Our glass professionals come to you and evaluate whether your glass needs to be repaired or replaced.
- We provide an upfront quote and, in most cases, can repair or replace your auto glass on the spot.
- We work with your insurance company to ensure you get repairs at an affordable price.
Auto Glass Repair and Replacement
Your windshield provides up to 60% of the structural integrity of your vehicle during a rollover. Don’t put your vehicle or your passengers at risk with a faulty windshield.
Damaged windshields should be taken care of as soon as possible.
Glass Doctor can repair or replace more than just your windshield. We can repair any type of auto glass, including tempered glass. Tempered glass is a thick, protective glass that breaks into small fragments when damaged.
Glass Doctor can repair or replace your auto glass and windshields quickly and affordably. You’ll be back on the road before you know it.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Auto Glass?
If your windshield or other auto glass can be repaired rather than replaced, you’ll save a lot of money. Because auto glass is key to your safety, you should have a professional evaluate your needs. Here are a few things Glass Doctor considers in the evaluation process:
- Many believe that repairing auto glass is more convenient than replacing it, when in fact, a replacement can often be made on the spot and in under and hour.
- Repairing your windshield can be less expensive than replacing an entire windshield, but Glass Doctor will work with your insurance company to ensure you get the services you need at an affordable price.
- Glass Doctor always considers whether a full replacement can be avoided, saving you money.
Our Glass Doctor experts can evaluate whether you need a repair or complete replacement and provide same-day services to fix your car.
Insurance Coverage for Auto Glass Repair
Most repairs performed by Glass Doctor can be made in under an hour and your car insurance company often covers the cost. Our mobile services are swift and accurate so you can stay on schedule. Consider these factors when getting quotes for auto glass repairs:
- Most automobile insurance companies cover windshield repairs in full with little to no deductible in an attempt to avoid costly replacements. For example, because of the rugged terrain in Northern California, Nevada and Utah, AAA offers its policyholders no-cost windshield repair services.
- There are many comprehensive auto insurance plans that often cover windshield replacement. These policies offer a $100–$300 deductible or no deductible amount due.
Call Glass Doctor for a Free Auto Glass Repair Quote
At Glass Doctor, we know auto accidents happen every day. Damaged or cracked auto glass will happen when you least expect it. Don’t compromise the safety of your vehicle or family. Glass Doctor repairs or replaces windshields, sunroofs, mirrors, back glass and side windows. Our mobile fleet can get to you when you need us, 24/7.
Call us at 855-603-1919 to get your auto glass repair quote today.
Windshield Guide: http://www.windshieldguide.com/a-complete-guide-for-windshield-replacement-cost/#Cost_of_Windshield_Replacement
Safe Windshields: http://www.safewindshields.org/