Glass Doctor installed the most perfect shower enclosure I've ever seen. Ahead of schedule, on budget, exactly what was ordered! This was a GREAT deal. Thank you.
Auto Glass Repair Quotes
When your vehicle needs auto glass repairs, get your quotes 24/7 with Glass Doctor®. We offer convenient windshield and auto glass repairs and replacements. Some insurance coverage options mean your repair could be free!
Call Glass Doctor® at 855-603-1919 for a free quote today or schedule an appointment.
Auto Glass Repair and Replacement
Windshields are your first line of defense for bad weather or debris. Rocks and hail pebbles can cause cracks and chip your windshield. Damaged windshields should be taken care of as soon as possible. Your windshield provides up to 60% of the structural integrity of your vehicle during a rollover. Don’t put your vehicle or your passengers at risk with a faulty windshield.
Sometimes damage happens to auto glass other than your windshield. Tempered glass is a thick, protective glass that breaks into small fragments when damaged.
Examples of tempered auto glass include:
- Passenger windows
- Quarter glass
- Back windshield
Glass Doctor can repair or replace your tempered auto glass and windshields quickly and affordably. You’ll be back on the road before you know it. Our experienced technicians know that a safe vehicle is a comfortable vehicle.
Advantages of Auto Glass Repair
If your windshield or other auto glass can be repaired, you’ll save a lot of money.
- Repairing your auto glass is more convenient than replacing it. Most repairs from glass repair services can be made in under an hour.
- Repairing your auto windshield chip is inexpensive when compared to the cost of replacing an entire windshield.
- Repairing your auto glass protects the environment. Scrapped windshields and sunroofs often end up in overflowing landfills where they stay forever.
Auto Glass Repair Insurance Coverage
Most repairs performed by Glass Doctor can be made in under an hour and your car insurance company often covers the cost. Our mobile services are swift and accurate so you can stay on time. There are several factors to consider when getting quotes for auto glass repairs. Cost Helper mentions these auto insurance facts to help you get better rates on your service:
- Most automobile insurance companies cover windshield repairs in full, with little to no deductible, in an attempt to avoid costly replacements. For example: Because of the rugged terrain, AAA in Northern California, Nevada and Utah offers its policyholders no-cost windshield repair services.
- There are many comprehensive auto insurance plans that often cover windshield replacement. These policies offer a $100-$300 deductible or no deductible amount due.
Call Glass Doctor for Your Free Auto Glass Repair Quotes
At Glass Doctor, we know auto accidents happen every day. Damaged or cracked auto glass will happen when you least expect it. Don’t compromise the safety of your vehicle or family. Glass Doctor repairs or replaces windshields, sunroofs, mirrors, back glass and side windows. Our mobile fleet can get to you when you need us, 24/7.
Just call us at 855-603-1919 to get your auto glass repair quote today!
Windshield Guide: http://www.windshieldguide.com/a-complete-guide-for-windshield-replacement-cost/#Cost_of_Windshield_Replacement
Safe Windshields: http://www.safewindshields.org/what-role-does-my-windshield-play-to-ensure-my-safety-in-an-accident/
Cost Helper: http://cars.costhelper.com/windshield-repair-replacement.html