Auto Glass Repair Quotes
When your vehicle needs auto glass repairs, get a free quote with Glass Doctor®. We offer convenient, 24/7, same-day windshield and auto glass repairs and replacements. Depending on your insurance coverage, your repair could be free!
Call Glass Doctor at 855-603-1919 for a free quote today.
What to Expect with Glass Doctor
Our experienced technicians know that a safe vehicle is a comfortable vehicle. Here is what to expect when Glass Doctor comes to repair your auto glass:
- Our glass professionals come to you and evaluate whether your glass needs to be repaired or replaced.
- We provide an upfront quote and offer same-day services to fix your windshield.
- We work with your insurance company to ensure the repairs are an affordable price.
Auto Glass Repair and Replacement
Windshields are your first line of defense for bad weather or debris. Rocks and hail can cause cracks to your windshield. Damaged windshields should be taken care of as soon as possible.
Your windshield provides up to 60% of the structural integrity of your vehicle during a rollover. Don’t put your vehicle or your passengers at risk with a faulty windshield.
Sometimes you have damaged auto glass other than your windshield. Glass Doctor can repair any type of auto glass, including tempered glass. Tempered glass is a thick, protective glass that breaks into small fragments when damaged.
Glass Doctor can repair or replace your auto glass and windshields quickly and affordably. You’ll be back on the road before you know it.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Auto Glass?
If your windshield or other auto glass can be repaired, you’ll save a lot of money. Figure out whether it needs to be repaired or replaced before you make an appointment to fix it.
- Repairing your auto glass is more convenient than replacing it. Most repairs from glass repair services can be made in under an hour.
- Repairing your auto windshield chip is inexpensive when compared to the cost of replacing an entire windshield.
- Repairing your auto glass protects the environment. Scrapped windshields and sunroofs often end up in overflowing landfills where they stay forever.
Our Glass Doctor experts can evaluate whether you need a repair or complete replacement and provide same-day services to fix your car.
Insurance Coverage for Auto Glass Repair
Most repairs performed by Glass Doctor can be made in under an hour and your car insurance company often covers the cost. Our mobile services are swift and accurate so you can stay on schedule. Consider these factors when getting quotes for auto glass repairs:
- Most automobile insurance companies cover windshield repairs in full, with little to no deductible, in an attempt to avoid costly replacements. For example, because of the rugged terrain in Northern California, Nevada and Utah, AAA offers its policyholders no-cost windshield repair services.
- There are many comprehensive auto insurance plans that often cover windshield replacement. These policies offer a $100-$300 deductible or no deductible amount due.
Call Glass Doctor for a Free Auto Glass Repair Quote
At Glass Doctor, we know auto accidents happen every day. Damaged or cracked auto glass will happen when you least expect it. Don’t compromise the safety of your vehicle or family. Glass Doctor repairs or replaces windshields, sunroofs, mirrors, back glass and side windows. Our mobile fleet can get to you when you need us, 24/7.
Call us at 855-603-1919 to get your auto glass repaired today.
Windshield Guide: http://www.windshieldguide.com/a-complete-guide-for-windshield-replacement-cost/#Cost_of_Windshield_Replacement
Safe Windshields: http://www.safewindshields.org/