Auto Glass Company | Windshield Repair Service
Auto accidents happen on the roadside every day — even at home! Flying debris, rocks and highway incidents can damage or crack auto glass when you least expect it. Don’t compromise the safety of your vehicle or family. At Glass Doctor®, our company repairs or replaces windshields, sunroofs, mirrors, back glass and side windows. Just call us at 855-603-1919 to find the repair location near you!
Benefits of Using Glass Doctor as Your Auto Glass Repair Company
- We work with all major insurance carriers.
- We can come to you for most auto glass repairs.
- We offer affordable solutions.
- We offer our G12®Road Hazard Guarantee — a 12-month warranty. Some restrictions apply.
- We can fix most chips and small cracks within an hour.
Auto Glass Services
Glass Doctor goes the extra mile to bring you professional, courteous service — no matter what your auto glass needs.
Knowing whether to repair or replace your windshield depends on three important factors: size, location and the timespan of how long you’ve had a crack. Our skilled specialists work hard to ensure the structural integrity of your vehicle and will help you decide on the best option. Our experience is your gain.
Glass Doctor can repair most chipped windshields with cracks no longer than three inches. Repairing your windshield is environmentally responsible and keeps your old glass out of landfills.
Depending on the make and model of your vehicle, your windshield makes up 45% of the structural integrity of your cabin, and up to 60% of in a rollover accident. Our company prides itself on our thorough inspection of your windshield to ensure safety after replacement, including the following:
- Your windshield is removed without damaging the paint and bonding surface.
- An OEM (original equipment manufacturer) quality windshield is selected to match the model of your vehicle.
- Only Auto Glass Safety Council (AGSC) approved adhesives are used to install your new windshield.
- Our company observes a one hour drive-away time for passenger safety.
- We inform our customers about the G12®Road Hazard Guarantee, which guarantees performance and further repair and replacement options for 12 months for every windshield replacement.
Auto Glass Repair and Replacement
Sometimes accidents happen to auto glass other than your laminated windshield glass. Tempered glass is a thick, protective glass that breaks into small fragments when damaged.
Examples of tempered auto glass include:
- Passenger windows
- Quarter glass
- Back windshield
Our company can replace your tempered auto glass quickly and affordably so that you can be back on the road in no time.
Auto Glass Protection
Protect your auto glass with our Clear Choice™ glass treatment, which makes your glass resistant to scratches and water stains, protects your glass from mineral deposits and pollutants, and helps you retain visibility during heavy weather conditions.
Custom Auto Glass Solutions
Window tinting doesn’t just make your vehicle look stylish; it can also make driving a much more comfortable experience and protect your interior from fading.
- Interior protection means blocking damaging sunlight exposure to your upholstery. Prolong the life of your interior for years.
- Added comfort means no more painful burns from leather or vinyl seats. Keep the temperature down on hot days with window tinting and window film.
Over time, your headlights will dull, causing your vehicle to become a safety hazard. When the elements have worn out their welcome, our company can fix cracks, chips and discoloration without having to replace the entire headlight.
Contact Glass Doctor for Auto Glass and More!
Our Glass Doctor specialists can repair, replace or customize your auto glass quickly and affordably. We offer free consultations and other glass options.
Find your nearest specialist today at (855) 603-1919!
Auto Glass Safety Council: http://www.safewindshields.org/