Round Glass Tabletops for Dining Room Tables
Do you need a 48 inch glass tabletop? Glass Doctor® custom-makes glass tabletops of any size, and our specialists will determine what type works best for your home. Call us at 855-603-1919 to schedule your free, in-home estimate today!
What Size Dining Table Do I Need?
The size of a round tabletop is measured by its diameter. If you're looking for a round glass tabletop, keep these dining room table numbers in mind:
- There should be at least 42 inches between your table and the walls. A 48 inch distance is ideal. This will give you enough room to get in and out of your chair. If your table is in the middle of the room, measure from the nearest piece of furniture rather than the wall.
- Each person needs about two feet of space to dine, so plan your table size accordingly. A 48 inch glass tabletop can comfortably seat four people.
Order Your Round Glass Tabletop from Glass Doctor
At Glass Doctor, we make custom glass tabletops in every size, and the 48 inch glass tabletop is most commonly requested for kitchen and dining tables. If you've got a certain look you want to achieve or just need to replace an old glass tabletop, call Glass Doctor at (855) 603-1919.
Our specialists will work with you to determine which type of glass is best for your needs, and what size will work best for your home. We'll also guide you through the different edging options, so you can choose the option that conveys the style you want, but is also safe if you have children or high traffic areas in your home.
Glass Doctor specialists take pride in their work, and we want to solve your tabletop needs. In addition to offering free, in-home estimates, we also offer a number of benefits to make working with us easy and affordable.
- Bonded & Insured
- Qualified Experts
- Workmanship Guaranteed
- Never An Overtime Charge
- Upfront, Flat Rate Pricing
- Courteous, Uniformed Professionals
- Scheduled Appointment Times
Ready to get the custom, round glass tabletop of your dreams? Give us a call today at 855-603-1919.